Zzzz...I just woke up 1 hour plus ago...and I guess I am going back to sleep shortly hahahahaha...after I start working, I feel so tired, I dont know why...so for each week, I will spend at least one day in the weekday, sleeping as early as 8pm...For e.g. for today, I came home...ate some food...and slept at 8pm....n den woke up at 11...n now, I should be going back to sleep after blogging hahahahaha..
Anyway, I did a very extreme thing, after that stupid singing thing on MSN last nite...I think I think I am lacking some self control these days...time to reflect on my actions...hahaha...hmm not exactly an extreme thing...but...mmm ah, I dont feel like saying la, but what I can say is that, it made me feel lighter after doing it..hahaha...N i have also received some good news today...which means I am on the verge of getting what I want...AHhh...I am praying damn hard for that...hahahaha...although I have more or less got it...but there is one more thing to be done before its confirmed...so...we shouldnt draw conclusion before getting anything rite...hahahahaha...so I shall say it once I got it...for those who knows...dont say details please...thanks hahahahah...and so...praying and praying...dear god..please kindly give that to me...thanks...hahahaha
Besides that, I realised that I am geared towards 心灵stuff these days...as in, I love to read books on those..cos I feel that it really helps a lot after u reflect on ur thoughts and actions..to me, its kind of a personal growth plus motivation thing..so I reckoned that I am going to borrow more of wu dan ru books to read...since my sat class is situated so near the library hahahaha...
Ok, time to sleep...good nite...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment