Been attending some induction course..and I have to say that attending courses is really a great thing to do...hahahaha..cos I can reach home earlier...and learn new things...something funny happened today...We played this Fire, Hunter and Earthquake games...where one person is to be a squirrel, 2 to be trees...when an earth quake happens, all of us is supposed to shuffle, i.e. squirrel can be trees..and vice versa...when fire occurs, all squirrel stay input while all trees need to shuffle around...lastly..when hunter comes, squirrel are to run to other trees...and...what happen was that, there 2 two odd one out...and the loser has to do some forfeit...during one ocassion, (by the way, the tree comes in a pair..) I was a tree with someone, looking for squirrel...but after searching for a while, I cant find squirrel...and I saw a pair of treees looking for a squirrel...at that moment, I abandoned my tree partner to become a squirrel..and he is left to do the forfeit with another someone...everyone burst out of laughter...and so did I...but after that, I felt so bad...over my tree partner..so once again...so sorry!! Hahaha...i think it was so mean of me to leave u to die..though the chances of my tree partner seeing this is close to zero...but still, I am sorry Mr Tree...cos looking back, I am so selfish..and I am so sorry...
After work today, I came home to watch this korean drama called Hello, 小姐...I am 14/16 hahahaha...or I should day 14.5/16...cos I am half way through the 14th episode...Meiying was so sweet to call me up..and pass me this new vcd she has just bought...letting me to have the honour to watch before she does...tell me, how many neigbours will be as kind as her?? hahaha..she is my neighbour cum good friends...anyway, this is a great drama which I would like to recommend..I wouldnt say that its totally fantastic..but then, its a somewhat different drama compared to those typical drama I have watched...

Anyway, I think I have a thing for korean stuff..korean food, korean show...korean culture...u name it and I am interested in it..hahaha..ok, I am being a bit exaggerating...its not up to that extend...but somehow, I think the drama, is not like taiwanese drama...as in, to me, there is always some hidden substance in their korean drama...i dont know why...People who knows me should know that I am pretty much a sucker for Taiwanese drama too, but I have to agree that Taiwanese drama, to a certain extend is not very realistic...too much fantasies...and korean in a way seems more realistic...One thing I like about korean drama is their constant emphasis on their culture...or on kinship...Though I see it repeatedly in different korean drama, but it is definitely presented in different ways...which is...so cool...
This show is about this girl, who used to be in one of those royalty family 300 hundred years ago...and who is sandwiched between the traditions and the need to preserve the culture and this place called hua an tang..she used to be a very traditional gal who used to live in this place called hua an dang, which is the 300 yrs old house...which has 99 rooms in there...as the house needs to be renovated...she tries means and ways to seek for loan...to help 'save' this house...on the other hand, there is this rich man, who is tasked by the grandfather to buy over hua an dang as he used to be a servant in hua an dang..and his wish was to stay in hua an dang...for the rest of his life...and because of that, these 2 person meet...one, trying to fulfill the granddad wish, the other, trying to uphold the royalties tradition and house...In there are scenes of this girl, with the grandma n aunties...and that guy and his granddad...and I seriously like the idea of injecting the importance of kinship in drama...and...the male lead is cute...hahahaha...cute enough to make me wanna pick up korean again...
No comments:
Post a Comment