Ok, I am feeling totally moody today...after receiving an email, I am all moody now...and the issue can only be resolved on monday!!! My god!!! I feel sad...I hope that they made a mistake somewhere...praying hard...or I should say very hard!!!
These few days has been a v non pc days..cos I am not in the office, so the number of hours I spent on pc/laptop is >1hour...hahahaha...or at most ok la, on monday, it was 2hrs plus...cos I been on an induction course..which is fun...and I am glad that I went for it...cos i gotta know so many cute and nice friends...today was dumb...cos I spent erm....5 minutes...laughing non stop while doing a role play in front of the entire class...when my role play partner said that he wish to have a personal gym in his office...mmmm...how can that be possible...hahaha..but it just trigger me to laugh so hard...hahahahah...learn a lot of communication lingo...which is important I feel...and also learnt to know myself better...in a way la...n hopefully, that can really help me for work...
One moodiness triggers another moody part of me...and this moody part is...hahahaha...about bgr..once again...anyway, I did a stupid dumb thing on monday...but it was something which lifted something off me...
N yrs ago, by chance, I got to know this someone...Initially, I din really like him, cos i find him ah beng, dao and all...but...after knowing him, realised the charisma in him hahahaha...he was nice to me...cos he was supposed to do so...according to some reasons...and then...we had some working terms going on...and he was so nice...and plus we could click so well, till I kinda fall for him unknowingly...and...its the first time that I actually fall for someone who is attached...anyway...I did realised that I have fallen for him...so many nice memories...at least to me...cos he is one of those few whom I can talk to at ease...and do so many things together...in a place with limited resources...but all good things come to an end...so I left that place...though i couldnt bear to leave...without once confessing my own feelings...erm...so far, I have never really confess to my crushes...or i should say that I did, only to 1,2 of them, most of them I didnt la...erm not many too...maybe 5 of them??? hahahah..although i am quite close to them...anyway...while talking to msn on 1st april, I decided to tell him...that I once like him a lot...and I tink he was totally dumbfounded when I told him hahahahaha...but...I tink I should, to lift off this 'burden' in me...hahahahaha...n...I dont know if there was an acknowledgement...cos at one point, he did confess indirectly tt he likes me too...errr...i dont know if thats a confession, but i take it as it is a confession...but having known that what I got for him is still on his working desk...n that pple mistaken me as his gf upon seeing photos...makes me really sad!!! hahaha...and when i told him my sad stories of attracting old pple...he reminded me tt he is actually not tt old...so does it mean anything???
Anyway, its all not possible already...cos like what I say, he already has someone (mmm yet another sad ending of mine, sob sob hahahaha) and I of cos wont do anything la...and we are clear of wat we are talking about...and at the end of the day, i shake it off as an april fool joke...though it wasnt a joke at all hahahahaha....but at least, doing this made me tink tt...at least...I wont regret not telling him...someone even jokingly tell me tt hey, if u dont tell him, maybe 30 yrs later, he is still looking at the things u have given him...wa lau, tink wat? movie meh hahahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment