
Frankly speaking, I used to be a sucker for taiwanese drama...but maybe because my age is catching up, I am starting to lose interest in taiwanese drama...so lately, this is the only taiwanese drama I have watched..hahahaha...the rest of my time is spent....going out...and dont know doing what...thats why I feel the need to learn something constantly...earlier on as lyrics writing...and the course has ended! :( So next up, I am intending to take up pop keyboard..to pace me up...and have some interesting thing in my life...
Niway, the feeling after watching this show is....its so nice to fall in love huh!! Hahaha..and let me see...mmm its been...1yr+ since I last felt for someone...sobz..hahaha...and since I last had happy times with people I like...:( N sometimes, I think I have a cursed love life...like what I always say..circumstances always change the situation...making the possible impossible...or sometimes, I wonder if its because of my lack of initiative...and I have to admit that a part of me is inferior...and hates taking initiative...thats why lor...:( N when people comes to me, I tend to run away from them...so end up things just go hay wire...and the story ends...from being easily upset...becoming nonchalant about wats happening...till i dont even wanna tink...and even if I like someone, I also wont do anything or act as though I dont like them..although it seems damn obvious tt i like them...cos I somehow believe tt I hav a cursed love life n that its best not to get them into trouble...haahahhaa...and yes...I am someone who is 口是心非...I can like u a lot..but I can deny it even though it damn obvious that I do...so to Mr XXX who lately say that I am ALWAYS funny, anyway i doubt that u will ever read this too...yes la, what others said was true...but I just cant bring myself to talk to u, cant bring myself to be natural...and not because I dont want to...but I am just wierd I admit hahahaha...n being able to talk to the person I like to me, is already something very wonderful la!
Ok anyway, this show is fantastic! So peeps...please watch :)
No comments:
Post a Comment