Sunday, May 04, 2008

OMG!!! I been spending a lot of money :( At this rate, I will be broke in no time hahaha!!! Been buying clothes + shoes + spending lots on food...actually, I didnt really buy that much too...considering the fact that people still tell me that I dont dress that formally to work...mmm

ANyway, I had the last lyrics lesson last sat...and I was a bit sad...cos the lesson has ended...its great to be able to attend this lyrics class for the past 4 months...and earlier on, I said I was preparing some gifts...and it was the farewell gift for our teacher...and...it was a bit siong for me..now that I am working...and I find it real hard to sit down and do it...hahaha...and plus, I underestimated my capability...at first, I thought mayb I only need 3 hours to finish preparing the flowers...though i remember spending like 3-4 days for the first bouquet...and guess wat? I took like erm 2hrs just to make 5 flowers...and I almost couldnt complete in time...I remember taking a 2 hours nap one of those days..and faster wake up... n continue making the flowers...hahaha..cos time was tight...n i reckoned that...I will probably not make any new bouquet for the next nth months...unless its for someone really special..and I have to say that I feel flattered when pple ask me how I managed that??? hahaha...and someone commented that it looks like real flowers :P hehehehe...
Anyway, presenting the FM's Statue of Liberty hehehehehe....

With that class of people...with the nice looking classroom hehehehe...

Dont know why, she suddenly decided to draw this and take this photo...the super duper on teacher hahahaha...and on the account that she mentioned tt she likes blue...I made the cover..with all blue stuff...hahahaha...but I think it wasnt tt well done, due to time constraint...

No comments: