Thursday, May 01, 2008

OK...first of all, happy labour day!!! Hehehehehe...nvr appreciate a holiday so much in the past...cos its like...lecture u can still skip when u dont feel like going...but work wise..u cant skip as and when u like it...and so, holiday means hell lot when u start working!!!
Anyway, my weekend once again was fantastic!!! Hehehehe...reason being I have a bunch of nice girl friends...hahahaha...I think guys will really envy me...for having such a beautiful and fun bunch of girl friends...I so love them!!! :) Earlier on, Val was saying that its been a while since we last went clubbing...so she was saying that perhaps we should have a pure girls outing during one of these days when Ms Yvonne Tan is back in town...and we have yet to realise it...till last sat..which was partially realised...hahahaha :P Cos got guys present lor...2 'intruders' Raymond and Andy...but it was kind of adhoc...as in, it just so happen that both Evon and Meijie is in town!!! N so, Meijie, Yvonne, Tina, Cindy, Val and me had our clubbing nite out!!! Hehehehe...and I am kinda looking forward to zouk-ing with them soon! Val was saying tt it should probably be in another 1,2 months time cos as we r getting older..we cant afford to club like youngsters...hahahahaha...
Anyway, this post will be flooded by photos!!! Hehehehehe....

First and foremost....introducing my favourite girl....Val!! Hehehehe...she is of cos the bestie...hahahaha!! Who braved me through storms..hahahaha...and she is supposed to take a photo for us...but how come it contains her face instead....as usual....arghhh...

As mentioned..it was the girlies nite out...so of cos....there should be a group photos of the girls la!!! heheheehe...my girl friends!!! Hope that the upcoming zouking nite will have more of the girls hehehehehe...

N introducing my 2 security guard of the nite...they are supposed to guard me away from danger :P The so call 'danger' that I am referring to....will only be understooded by my gal friends hahahaha...anyway these r my security guard hehehehee....

Besides guarding me from my 'danger', their other task includes...posing stupid pose with their mistress of the nite hahahahah!!!

When u see how close they hug me...u shld know how good they are as security guard hahahaha!!!

N how could I miss out taking photo with my dearest bodyguard val??? mmm hahahaha

These 2 is super duper closely related???why??Cos they are the bestie of the bestie!! My two most valued besties in my bestie list!!! Val and Von hahahahaa...I love them!!!

N Meijie who has been missing in action lately...due to the fact tt she has been out of town most of the time when we df-ed...and so, its great to have her to join us!!!

N I thought I can take a picture with my another security guard...cimimi...aka cindy hahahaha...but look at the number of intruders!!!i tot its only tt hands...den who knows...came that hand!!!!

N So, we tot we can take another new picture...but see! Instead of having intruders, I have pple digging myears!!! N there is still extra faces behind...grrrr

N when we tried again...intruders again!!!!!

N as the nite gets younger...the girl changes from....

Normal pose...

To trying to act cute...and intimate :P

To acting cute...

To becoming a bit goofy...

To losing control!!!! hahahah...

N still laughing...when my body guard went missing :P

N ending with this nice looking couple shot...finally some decent photos huh hahahaha...

N although val was supposed to be my girl friend of the nite...hahaha...but i actually brought her to geylang!!! hahahaha..for what???!!! To have supper la!!! hahahaha...it was FUN!!!

No comments: