Monday, June 09, 2008

After not meeting Ms Yvonne for about one month..i finally met her...I realised that there is a trend with my bestie...Val and Yvonne...either we keep meeting...i.e. about 3 times a week....or we dont meet till 1 mth later..and lately, Ms Yvonne was super duper busy..cos she been doing long haul flight..with that, its harder to catch her..




Anyway, today I finally catch her..thought that we can meet up for a meal, but sadly, she need to rush off to her granny's place for dinner :( So we met for like 15 minutes or so..and she went off..sob sob...I got her to help me buy some laneige..and this thing called bb cream which number 1 claimed to be super good..and the ever nice bestie...got me the rest u can find below... :) So now u know, the reason why I got fat..is because...I have friends who makes me fat...wahahahah...if Ms yvonne tan is reading this, I am not trying to be not appreciative here la..in fact, I feel so touch and fortunate..to have these below..but dont buy me so much..cos..I cant seem to reciprocate to u yet...cos I haven been travelling leh...



chocolates!!!! :) :) :)



Laneige and chocolates!!!


Besides that, I think I decided..for the next 3 weeks..at least..to stay away from alcohol..even though I haven been consuming a lot strictly speaking..but still, I tink thats quite a lot already...so say no to alcohol!!! lol...I haven had the time to practise much on my keyboard..cos I been going out too often..so I also decided that for this week, I shall try to refrain from going out...firstly because I think I need to scribble and save..and secondly..I need to rest!!! My complexion is getting from bad..to worse..to worst!!! :( N I haven been having time for myself too..my things are in a mess...plus..at certain point of time, I think we need to have time for ourselves...reflecting on things..N i can only say that...I have seen so much drama around...since I have listed some favourite lyrics in english the previous time...I shall just list a few sentence that I like..from different songs..that I can remember..for now...



1)跌跌撞撞才明白了许多。。。懂我的人就你一个。。只要你想起我。。胸口依

然温热


2)心碎人孤寂。。虽然我愿意。。



3)每一次,都在徘徊孤单中坚强,每一次就算很受伤也不扇泪光,我知道。。

我一直有隐形的翅膀。。带我飞。。飞过绝望。。。

不去想,他们拥有美丽的太阳。。我看见,每天的夕阳也会

有变化。。。


4) 当世界不知不觉的变了。。有时候我开始怀念以前的我。。。做的梦虽然远

远的。。。想象是。。。一种快乐。。。说话伤害。。都是不安犯的错。。。

5)只是这人生本来就苦短,凡是都不必太紧张。。如果有爱就谈。。。

有梦就想。。反正世界不会为了谁而停止转。。



6)就算和别人享用。。你精彩的假动作。。



7)孤单。。是一个人的狂欢。。。狂欢。。是一群人的孤单。。。

但我渐渐的遗忘。。。当时是怎样有人陪伴。。。我一个人吃饭旅行到处走走停停。。。



8)窗外阴天了。。。人是无聊了。。。我的心开始想你了。。。

电话响起了。。你要说话了。。。还以为你心里对我有。。想念了。。

怎么你声音变得冷淡了。。。是你变了。。是你变了。。我的心真的受伤了。。。




9)谁比谁好。。。能差到多少。。。迟早都要。。

向上帝报道。。。既然坏的。。通通改不掉





10)我怀念的。。是争吵以后还是想要爱你的冲动。。。

我记得那年生日。。也记得那一首歌。。。




11)幸福搭配悲伤。。。同时在我心交叉。。。

挫折的眼泪不能测试爱的重量。。。




12)相爱的纯粹落得如此下场你满意吗??

我们都别。。。说谎。。。



13)多想化成隐形的人。。掩饰我伤痕。。





N I said I bought a new camera right? all the photos were taken with the new camera :):):)

No comments: