Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Today..Miss Val messaged me...and reminded me that I have promised Jiayi that I will go to her birthday coming friday...but I replied her that I am having down time..so I might not be able to join them...cos I dont know how long will be the down time...and this friday, being friday the 13th makes me more scared...about friday lol...and after work, I called her...

Val: eh what down time u referring to? How come u have down time?

Me: I told u ma, friday I got down time..

Val: Ya wat down time...what happen??

Me: No lor, monthly maintanence ma...n I need to be around la...

Val: wa lau! I thought that u are trying to say that this is your down time..as in you are experiencing some down period..and I am thinking why r u having a down time

Me: wa lau, not me la!!! its the server!!! (-.-)''' den u must be thinking that i am wierd right? look so happy lately..and then tell u I am experiencing down time... (-.-)'''

Val: wa lau, me and cindy were wondering why are u down...

Me: (-.-)'''


This is what happens when a technical person talks to a non technical person...they are tinking of different things...

No comments: