AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
At the rate I am buying things...I will be broke in no time :(:(:(:(:(
Sadded...but in a way, circumstances has forced me to buy those things...and for some reasons...I am regretting my actions...
Come to think of it..I didnt manage to save any money this month :( Cos I bought..
1) Keyboard -> $360..which is a necessity...since I took keyboard lesson..
2) A new bag-> $40+ Cos I dont have a working bag
3) A new dress..->$40+
4) A new camera-> $450 -> Which is partially funded by the flexi benefit...but I still have to fork out 200+ for it...
5) I just got evon to buy for me water sleeping pack and bb cream which adds up to $50 ...cos...its much more ex here...n its rare of her to hav korea trip
6) Bintan trip-> where the trip alone cost $150
7) Miscellaneous which add up to hell lot also!!!
Have u realised how much I have spent!!! This is excluding meals with friends...:( I need to scribble n save already..else I will be broke in no time :(
N the upcoming things includes..
1) regular keyboard lesson -> $100
2) My cousin wedding-> $200
I feel like slapping myself for being such a spendthrift :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment