Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Ever since I start work...I was told that I have not been dressing very formerly...and on the days when I did...they will comment that I overdress...so whats right and whats wrong?! I really dont know...I guess different people has different defination...cos these comments came from people who dress very formerly due to work requirements..as they constantly need to meet new people...to people who dress very casually, as in t shirts and jeans on normal days...cos they dont need to meet anyone...

Anyway, with the reason above, it became a very valid reason to splurge :P Although I haven been buying a lot...but...massive buying is definitely not what I am used to...cos erm I amseriously not someone who spent a lot on clothes and stuff...in the past, I can refrain from buying...for as long as half a yr!!! Cos student ma..need to control...and these days, I am feeling scared on how I spend money...for e.g. today I bought a bag(which is my new bag) and also...a dress which I been eyeing on for like erm 1 week...thats the thing for girls...when u dont get it, its all over ur mind...haunting u non stop hehehehee...and finally, I decided that enough is enough and yes, just buy it! :P

Other than the buying today...yesterday was cool...hehehehe...cos....cos...I saw someone!!! Hahahaa...erm...though I din manage to talk to him. (in any case, even if i get the chance, I guess I will only say hi n bye...cos thats my standard conversation with him..sadded..) Anyway, i was elated la...lol I thought it was illusion...cos...its like, well this person is someone who is like so wow to u...den...singapore, being singapore, is small..but yet not small...u know what I mean? Anyway, so thats why I thought I was too tired to see wrongly..but i realised that wow, it was really him!!! N i dont know why, my legs turn wobby...and I couldnt concentrate in my keyboard class..damn...my teacher asked me what is the minor chord rule...and I told him 2,4,6...n everyone burst out laughing..saying that I am really impossible...and the teacher almost fainted...cos....the so called 2,4,6 is supposed to b ur fingers...so do we have 6 fingers? :P N he asked if I was sure, I said yes...and my nice colleague is so nice to comment that I am such a joker (-.-)''' but I was distracted + tired ma! Anyway I think I have to feed myself with bread n butter liao :(

No comments: