Errr cos I have something else I also wanna blog on, I decided to create one more entry hahahaha...
Hmm basically, was quite happy to have met my cousin whom I have yet to meet for like erm 6 yrs?? We exchanged phone numbers...and we also exchanged msn...and then, realised that my cousin is indeed someone whom I can talk to hahahaa...in fact, I do have a couple of cousin in my msn list...some of which I dont meet often, but will bitch about life and all..hahahaha...
Anyway, my cousin told me a few things which made me reflect upon myself hahahaha...like...am I not opening up??? M I thinking too much? Did I try giving other people a chance??? N etcs n etcs..
I went to the temple...draw a lot...ok I am a very superstitious person...anyway, mmm the lot was like so true..about my hesitation on a 'project' which I have been dwelling on for a long time...mmm
At the same time, I asked myself...who do I really like? Mr A or B? N I have yet have an answer for this question...I need to be enlightened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment