Oh man...the slacking days is officially over :( Sighz...come to think of it, in the twinkle of an eye, my 2 weeks just zoomed past me, yet again...sob sob...to be exact, its 2.5 weeks!!!
I had lots of plans...to be done over the two weeks, but I am sad to say that I have yet t accomplish much..I remember that earlier last week, Xiaoxian introduced me a taiwanese drama serial known as fated to love...which I assume will not be nice..much to my amazement, it is very very nice...although to a certain extend, I thought it kinda reminds me of a korean movie..the way they acted..and the way they present things, seemed to be following the korean style, but still, I think its one of the nicest taiwanese drama serial I have watched over the last few months..or I should say this year? Kiss again was nice...but...I thought part 1 was like much nicer..
Anyway, the days were spent lazing at home...while in the midst of watching this drama serial which has already got me hooked up...and suddenly, I received a msg from a friend who informed me that our teacher xh just sent us 2 demo...and..after that, I stopped practically everything...where I turned down all 'invites' to go hang out, party, movie and etcs...and I stopped watching this drama too...sounds exaggerating huh...cos...when I need to write, I need to get into the right mood to write out something...
Much to my disappointment, things werent that smooth...cos I have problem getting the right feel for one of the song...which I also didnt submit..and for another one that I have written...I think it was badly written...but...I tried my best! ALthough it could be better...sometimes, writing to me seems demoralising...and I cant help but feel impressed by musicians...who can meet deadline..imagine me...being cooped up at home, turning all request to go out...so unlike me right!!!
Other than writing stuff, the rest of the time was spent...helping my best buddy...to evaluate the university of her choice...I have to say that I feel really disgusted with people, who seems bloody kind on the face, telling u how sincere they are and all....but is out to cheat you...luckily I was there to see a brochure...which was kind of related to someone I know, but dont know very well...which in turn saved my buddy from being cheated in a way...and after realisin that, for the next few days, the only time off for me...was to accompany her to check out more stuff...to ensure that things are in order...cos hey, its $$$ that we are talking about! Her money doesnt come easy...and plus its not cheap to take degree....so girl..if u see this...pls pls...dont trust people so much...
Anyway, tomorrow will be a new environment altogether...cos I am going to the customer's side...may my mentor be a kind soul...and may things turn out well... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment