Tuesday, October 14, 2008

As mentioned earlier, I had problems loading photos into facebook, so here's some photos taken on weesin birthday...anyway happy birthday weesin! Since today is weesin's birthday..



The geeky looking birthday boy...



Me and Weesin, the birthday boy




Chenghao and Weesin, the two bff of the group...haha

Anna..who is all over the fish n chips..and attempt to include it in every photo haha



Picture 2, with Fish as prop again...


Picture 3, can u spot a hand holding the fish yet again? hahaha


When u assume that we r done with the chips, u are so wrong!!! Here comes another fish photo


N then..it was My turn of turning geeky hehehehehe



Here's baoling, who join us later..she was the spectacle provider hehe..look how disgusted she is with me hehehe



Hehehe...I think I look damn good here hahahahaha


Anyway, another thing to mention...I really dislike big headed people...who thinks so damn great about themselves..maybe their dictionary doesnt contain the word 'humble'

No comments: