Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ok, its the emotion thrashing time again...people are weird, and being a people, I am weird...these days, I been pretty free at work..as in, cos the project is at the post project support phase, therefore, I dont have loads of work piling, waiting for me..instead, and as a newbie, I am given some small task every now and then...which I am able to meet the deadline most of the time...however, because I am still a newbie, my role is really simple..and I have to say that all these are attributed to the fact that I am fortunate enough to have 2 nice people guiding me in my current team...though I am not doing much..and i really wish to do more as of now, I am pretty comfortable and contented with the colleagues I am given..they are really wonderful people... :) However, mmm cos I dont have much work to do as of now, I am hoping that I am given more work...like, a real SAP role..to be in charge of some portions...so that I can finally start doing some real SAP stuff...hope to see that coming to me soon...so this is why i say that people are weird, when they are too busy, they complain they have no time, when they are free, they complain too..hahaha...and then I had a small conversation with this cute colleague of mine

Me : I think I dont have work piling up..

Colleague : O well...mayb its a sign that its time for u to look around and seek for a partner...


Talking about seeking for a partner...


Lately, I think I am constantly in a state of confusion..like what I have mentioned earlier, i think its been zillion yrs since I really like someone( except for Mr Impossible who is my idol)..therefore...I cant really tell if I like someone...and today, I was talking to a friend who just got attached on msn...we were having a very small chat as she had to leave her office shortly..and I am glad that she is comfortable and happy in the r/s she is in right now..and on the other hand, I was telling her that I had problems identifying what I want...and it made me ponder if I should start digging out what I dont want so that I would know what I want??? Anyway, I have listed some of the wants and dont wants in what I seek for a partner

Wants
1. Mr Sweet...

2. Mr Sensitive..(who should be sensitive to my feelings, but not overly sensitive i.e. jealous over little things)

3. Mr Genuine...( I think this is so important...someone once told me 'time will tell' and thats so true..therefore, if u are not genuine, time will tell...time will reveal who you really are)


Dont wants
1. Bugger ( who keep msging me...unecessarily)

2. Jealous freak ( someone who gets jealous easily)

3. Control freak ( someone who tries to exercise control even before I am with him...but even if I am with him, he shouldnt do that)


As for his appearance...He just have to resemble him..hahaha...ya, I start to love him again ever since I continue to watch kiss 2 :)

No comments: