Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New year! The new Year has finally arrived! Before I start to blog about my new year resolution which I have yet to think about...let me blog about my new year's eve and how my new year's day got started :)


Firstly, I invited a bunch of good friends over to my place for a steamboat session...all thanks to my mum who helped to prepare hehehehe...


The food..too bad the table is small...else, there's more food for display...

Anyway, the peeps, did not even finish 1/3 of what I have bought...should have bought lesser food! hahahaha...anyway, it was nice having friends over...for the steamboat hehehee



Thereafter, we went to Nee Soon South Countdown..at Khatib...seriously speaking, I am still feeling quite wow..to have a countdown is this ulu-ated place called yishun hahahah....especially khatib ....and it was a nice surprise, having my favourite guitarist as one of the performer! heheheehehehe



Before we reach, Jo was nice enough to inform me that we should bring some card boards or something to lay on the grass to sit on....but we didnt bring...shortly after we settled down, a few of us went to Mac's toilet...when we were out of Mac's toilet, we were informed by those friends inside that they have already found card boards and suggested that we should go find some more card boards since it can only sit 4 of them...and we have 5 pple on our side...


Frankly speaking, we looked really desperate haha! Cos...we actually went to dustbin areas...to see if there are any card boards that we can use....n errr yes, we found..but...no one dare to take it...cos its a bit dirty :P we continued walking...and saw this stall selling chinese new yr stuff...and we were so desperate that we feel like approaching them to give us a card board haha!! but Andy was smart enough to actually stop by this shop that sells plastic cloth lining, that is typically use as lining for kitchen...while comtemplating whether to buy or not, I saw a familiar face walking pass....and guess what? It's my favourite guitarist haha! For one moment...I was wondering...mmm am I having illusion? Isnt he supposed to be inside preparing for his performance? mmmm I stole the chance to take picture with him....hahahaha :):):)



Not forgetting to make my dearest girlfriend val, to take a picture with him hehehe
Okok, I know its weird to take photo at such places...but..who cares! :P But I was sure that I am pretty freaky last nite...according to what val describe hahaha


N then...we finally settled down...at the spot...with our nice lining...hehehehehehe...




Shortly after we settle down....which was 10+ close to 11, the performance that we, i mean I, was waiting for, is finally here! :D


N then...boom...its new year count down time :)


Our very first group photo on new year's day!The peeps who went...but weesin left early cos he was on nite shift..poor him :P


Thereafter, the bunch of us, headed to KTV pub...to hang around for a short while hehehee...


Ok..that's how I ended my 2008 and begin my 2009... :)

No comments: