Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy new year!!! :)


Hohoho...before I know it, its already 初三。。I was supposed to write down some of my new year resolution before the new year comes...but its never too late right! hahaha..but I am still not ready to blog about that first...cos i am gonna blog about the past 2 days instead hahahaha...


The new year has by far been quite a busy one...went to china town during the eve of chinese new year eve with Xiaoxian for some last minute shopping :)



Saw a must buy item in china town :) peacock feathers! Why issit a must buy? cos i was told by my colleague that peacock geathers can keep lizards away!! Woo hoo, hope its true! hehehehe





N seems like the little nonya craze is still on going..and everyone is making use of little nonya for maketing hahaha






N i saw a very important person!!! Cai Shen ye...so its a must to take picture with cai shen ok! hahahaha


N then...the new year eve was quite a hectic one...cos I actually spent like 6 hours + painting my door...zzz...and I end up having body ache on chu 1 and chu 2...hahahaha...


N then..it's new year's day!!! hehehehehe...and thanks to Pauline, a few of us took this polaroid thingy..with a princess background keke


N then it was photos and more photos!!




Eeeeww....what's that...


Harpie niu ear! :)


Here's little cutie...Shai-ann hehehehehe...

Me and Sean, who has been promoted to big brother....having 1 sister (shaiann) and 1 bro (seth)...hehehe...and he is damn funny la...his chinese...needs lots of improvement :p now that he is in primary one..cos he speaks like an ang moh speaking chinese...


Me with the little one :)


Super skinny face
Ida with Sean


Number 1 with me with Shaiann :)
The nice family portrait

No comments: