While waiting for ws to get ready...I am here to do a very short blog post hahaha..simply because i am kinda bored...me being me....is a complete weirdo..when i am always out on a sat nite, i feel drained...i feel that i spend a lot...but when i am at home like now...I feel that I am a no life freak...though I just came back from watching a theatre drama at esplanade a few hours ago...so i started complaining...and ws is nice enough to suggest maybe we can go find ch hahahaha...ch has more 'life' then us man!!
Anyway...the theatre drama i watch today is damn nice!!! Joe is really really cute!!! Ok i know i still behave like some small teenage girl..but I think he is really damn cute...cant stand!!! Hahahaa...and Zhang Ai jia..is really attractive too...i almost felt like buying 1 more ticket to watch it tonight alone...thats how nice it is...shall blog abt the drama when i have the time...here's a poster
No comments:
Post a Comment