Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Feeling kinda tired...but felt like blogging...I dont know why...the emo-ness is happening in me again...damn... :P Though I still think its not worth it...and yes, I should get over it now...but yet, I am still not getting over..as in...the feeling still lingers a little in me...sucks..had a long conversation with someone..whom I respect quite a bit...mmm I have to say, I never fail to learn something from her each time when I talk to her...those things I have learnt...its definitely not about how to make money...or some other material stuff that are perceived to be important to lots of people...but then again, these things that are discussed are definitely valuable things to me in a way...cos they are more about perspective of life..and she was telling me...even if I want to be upset over something...or in fact anything, there should be time frame for that...say 48 hours or something...that's true...time frame should be set...cos in times when I get terribly upset, I love to immerse myself in sadness...or rather, self pity for too long a time...and prolong self pityness...just induce more negative ions...but in any case, I also dont understand why I got so upset by that particular issue this time...cos first of all, what was said was not true...and I know of the motive of saying those things...so...why am i upset? I also dont know...cos I am lost too...but I guess, there are 2 sides to everything...something bad may happen...i mean, u may perceive it as something bad that has happened to you..but then again...when u take a good look at it, there is always 2 sides to a story...so, even if something bad has occured, something good must have come out of it too...so perspective are really important..so focus on the good...and not the bad...I mean, if the bad is something to do with your character, of cos its good for you to take note and try to make yourself a better person...however, if its not something to do with your character...and u know that the bad thing that people has mention that have made you feel bad or hurt in certain ways...dont let the feeling linger too long...cos its not a good thing...for this, I think i am able to handle it pretty well each time...but this time...I seemed to lack the ability..maybe its been a while since I last 'practise' on how to handle cases like that...but I do somehow like the 'never say die' feeling...and pick myself up after i fell down...especially if I fell down cos someone else tripped me....and then stand up...and start walking again...till I reach my stable momentum....anticipating for that steadiness and stableness to return to me...but for now, yes, no more self pity...cast away the bad feelings...and...try to focus on the goodness of things in life...for life is too short to feel upset...especially over unworthy people...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment