I seriously cant believe that its sunday already :S reason being...i am supposed to come up with my amended version of my demo...and...erm..ya, i haven done that...actually i already had the amended version in my head..but i haven got the time to do it....:P
I have been really busy these few days...catching up with colleagues...catching up with Xiaoxian and friends hahahaha...and yup...all is good and fun :) and...I am feeling more lighthearted now...and hoping for the very very best to happen...ya, please please make that happen please!!!
Haven been having a peace of mind though...cos many things were happening..which is part of the reason why I haven been preparing the amended demo...cos its like...erm I had my class on tuesday, went for a robinson sale after work on wed...went to meet colleagues on thur...went to meet xiaoxian, vincent and merisa for vincent's belated birthday on friday...went keyboard n movie yesterday...and today, I very much wanted to do my demo....as in translate thoughts into the actual thing...however..erm yes, however...arghhhh....I didnt manage to do it till now...cos..I was only back home at 8+...went out praying in the morning...then did something to my hair...to make me look more neat now...and...then...before i knew it..shit..its almost 12am!!! :S Time flies!!!
Anyway, I think I also have lots of gan chu in my mind...about the recent happenings...the many things that were told to me...the many advises that were told to me...and somehow, I feel rather fortunate...to have these people in my life...giving me a hand when I am drowning...acting as a compass when i lost my way...i really really appreciate it...:) and...my appreciation is simply beyong description here...
The reason for blogging...is just to remind myself that...yes, I think i am fortunate...to have what i have now...to have people who really cares...and to have such people who makes my day... :)
and...also because...I wanted to take some small breaks before continuing with my amended demo :P and its 12am...i wonder what will the neighbour feel...hearing me do my demo like...erm now?! hahahaha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment