Went to my main office yesterday and had lunch with Meixin....we went Simei for lunch...and we couldnt really decide what to eat...after walking rounds and rounds, i suggested long john...cos long john is like my 2nd favourite fast food(1st being Mos burger)...they had this seafood combo...actually I didnt wanna have that...cos i am feeling skeptical about it...but Meixin said its quite nice...so I decided to give it a try...
On the way back...during the bus journey, my eyes starts to itch...at first, only 1 was itching...however, moments later, both were itching terribly...as I had applied the eye shadow given by my aunt like 1yr+ ago...I was wondering perhaps it was eye shadow that has irritated me...as in probably some eye shadow went into the eye....but then...my eyes start to feel slightly painful during the journey back...asked Meixin if there was something wrong with my eyes...she said it looked alright to her...
Anyway, thereafter, i was back to my sit...and I can feel that one of my lower eye lid seemed to be swelling...and then the other eye was feeling something too....feeling something amiss, I went to the toilet..to have a check...true enough, both eyes were swelling...was hoping for it to subside..cos my eyes can be quite sensitive sometimes...and for some reason, some liquid fluid (i suddenly forgot what u call that), start to flow from my nose...though i dont remember sneezing at all...I went to the toilet...came out and shock to see that my eyes has gone worst...and I had an urgency to rush to the nearest clinic to have it checked...cos it was as the picture below...gosh..and it was painful and it all happened within 15minutes :(...and I can hardly open my eyes properly! I saw my colleague who saw my eyes and said....it is probably food allergy...and suggested that i go to the clinic opposite...this is how bad it is...

Cos I took it with my phone, maybe it wasnt obvious enough, the left eye(according to the picture alignment) was swelling below..and the right, swelling on top....and...it was really bad...and totally indescribable...luckily there werent many people in the clinic...and i was by then sneezing profusely....till i finished all my tissue paper...till i even had to get tissue paper from the clinic assistant...
After which...it was finally my turn...I showed him my eyes...but at the same time, I was hiding my eyes away...cos they looked terrible...and i again finished all tissue paper from the clinic staff and had to borrow from the doc...i was expecting the doc to say its allergic and that he would give me some medicine....and I was half right..it was food allergy...but...yes but, it was quite a serious one...he started to ask if i had breathing difficulty....and started to take my pulse...and also my BP...to check if all is well...then he said....u know, I am afraid u might have xxxxx cant remember whats that...which is a serious food allergy that can be fatal..so he said...its life threatening and u can die....and i was like OMG! Being a timid person as always, I nearly freaked out on the spot...and then...he gave me 2 jabs...one of it being steriods...and...he requested me to stay at the clinic for 30 minutes...for him to check...and at any point, if I have any signs of breathing difficulty, I would need to be rushed to the hospital immediately....it was....really scary..and I was all by myself at that time...30min later, he measured and said things seemed alright..however, he issued me an emergency letter...to be used just in case i suddenly encounter breathing difficulty for the next 1,2 days....it was total scariness...and I was having painful eyes, and wobbly legs cos I was scared...plus...the jabs were really v strong... :S n so, I am not totally lifted from this situation yet...which made me still feeling kinda scared :S
As u know, I have melody composing class every tues..so i asked the doc if i can still go for class...and I think I asked him like 5 times...he said no initially...then he started to ask me...actually, what kind of lesson is that? Do u really need to attend? :P When i was back home, my mum freaked out when she saw my eyes....and...I rested...and I still went for melody class...and....apparently...my mum and sisters...and a few close fren like Val and Cindy were really upset that I still insist on going to class even though my situation is bad enough :P Val even scolded me...and said that she will never befriend me if I dare to attend that class :( but i really feel like attending what....and i went...after resting for only....erm 1 hour at home...
The wobbly me...took my sis sunglass...and went to class....and since i was wearing sun glasses...I was being suaned...by people saying that i look like a star....gosh..and i had to explain like 100 times that its my eyes....maybe i can elaborate on the situation next time...ahaha...
Before u think that the 'excitement' is over for the day, I am sorry to disappoint u...more to come...I left my class..and cos they were closing, the metal gates were pulled down..I didnt know..and I did a loud bang on it....and...that place, being a steamboat eating place..the whole world stared and me...and burst into laughter....they must be thinking...serve her right...for wearing glasses like now....booo....so sad....then...I walked to the side road on the left...wanting to take cab from there....and...guess what? A group of transversites were standing there..waiting for business...and with my height and figure...plus me wearing sunglass...i think i can easily pass off as one of them...damn...so I didnt wait for my cab there..but instead..i walked to bugis for cab...what a day....:S
No comments:
Post a Comment