Before I begin...I dont know which of my good friends will read this la...but ok la, I hereby apologise..for being so....stubborn to still attend my melody class on tuesday...:P I know I upset both my family members...and my close friends...but...but...i really feel like attending ma...so pardon me for that please...and sorry, for being so stubborn....and some thoughts did came into my mind...when the doc tell me the seriousness of my situation...I was like busily SMSing people whom I think were important to me....except for my mum, cos she always worry like hell...and also evon cos I think she is probably outstation so didnt wanna alert her....but yup...I message important people...and was suddenly thinking...life is really vulnerable...even eating food u like may pose a threat to your life...totally unexpected...but i am thankful that my eyes not swelling so badly..in fact, almost back to normal...and still sneezing a little...
Ok more light hearted stuff now...it was Vincent's birthday...and we had a post birthday celebration with him at kbox...as in we treat him to kbox buffet dinner...and seriously speaking, a good thing about kbox buffet dinner is that I can have ample of Salmon sashimi wooohooo...hehehehe...but I didnt take any photos of food here :P
It has also been a while since I last met Merisa...she has been really really busy with work...am glad to be able to catch up with her last friday...hehehehe...had fun :) with Xiaoxian and Vincent...nothing much of the food....but more of some photos we took that day...there werent much cos firstly, I didnt charge my cammy...ya, I think i should use it more often, been neglecting it badly lately...booo...and then next...I realised i forgot my memory stick...duh..so i can only make use of that little memory space...to store limited photos...booo....so here's some photos :)
Me n Merisa! :)

Although Vincent has been accidentally cut off...but i kinda like this picture :P

We and the birthday boy...

N then, its me and the birthday boy :)

Finally...the 3 girls :)

N suddenly i think I look better in perms...damn
No comments:
Post a Comment