Guess what? I shut down my lappy as early as 10+ cos i was really tired...cos my silly sister keep talking to me last night and I only manage to sleep as late as 1+ :s so today i was very very tired...so why am I online now?
After shutting down my laptop, I went to my room, wanting to sleep when my sis, once again, my sister start to show me some youtube videos...of this 4 yr old kid..who took part in this got talent? show in US...its definitely interesting...but guess what? After watching all those, I am like so damn tired but my mind is too active for me to sleep...and I have many many thoughts going through my mind...about what has happened to me lately...ya...many things happening..first it was some work related stuff....then it was the food allergy...and I am like...really quite overwhelmed...initially, it was all geared towards the down side...but like what i have mentioned to my dearest cimimi and val...sometimes...when every other thing seemed to go damn wrong...and u are right in the pit...cos u are already at the pit and u cant go down further...therefore...the next can only be an up...it can be just a small up la...but then hey, at least its an up right?! hahahaha...
Anyway, as of last saturday, I was still feeling sick...in fact, I almost fainted on my way to class...my legs felt like giving away so many times! But I managed to last till i reach my class..thank god...and I got better..and as of now, I am considered well liao :) and detox program ended...finally i can start eating chicken!!! :D N I also went for a very nice concert...Cheer Chen's concert over the weekend...so it was fantastic...shall blog about it next time when i feel like it hahahaha...
Back to the series of event...anyway those things happening did cause some big hoo ha in me....but at the same time..I did have something else in return...some thoughts coming to me..like when the allergy thingy happen, i realised that I shouldnt be harping on something so so so much....as in i should try to be less stubborn hahaha..and let things go when needed...at the same time...i also reaffirm the fact that, yes I am considered blessed cos I think I have a great manager...who is...really nice :) Taught me a lot...knock me into my senses when need be...and I appreciate it loads..to have such wonderful manager......ya...so there's always 2 sides to a story..:) n i appreciate the goodness of things :) anyway I should try sleeping now cos its 1+ again...I think I will be pandafied tml sadded
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment