Since I am waiting...here comes the blogging...yeah, waiting for my friend to message me so that I can meet her...so while waiting, was thinking of just blogging...
Gosh, sad to say, I think I am not totally well yet, and the allergy thing is making me kinda paranoid :x reason being, I am having the so called symptom today, cos I had diarrhea in the morning...and stomach is still feeling a bit funny...sighz...I was talking to Jo on MSN earlier on...and I told her, I felt terrible being 'betrayed' by my favourite food...to think I like it for so many years...I think I use to visit it as early as when I was 13, or 14?! Though the standard has very much dropped by quite a bit...but...I still frequent it..not so often, but at least once a month? Or maybe once every 2 months? Anyway, yeah, it never strike on me that I will have such bad allergy just by eating fast food..and now, I am scared...very scared :( of fast food... :( I have been wanting to try that seafood combo from long john as early as when I was still working in tuas...luckily I didnt...cos...the journey out...can take ages...so I guess, this is still a blessing in disguise...and hopefully, I can be lifted from all those symptoms...soon...cos eyes still itch a little...and having ear block for some reasons...and funny stomach :x Boo...may the good luck be back to me! :)
In a way, maybe this is also a 'punishment' for me, cos i had too much fastfood for the past 1,2 weeks...reason being, i felt stress...hahaha..and i just need fast food...to make me better...so maybe this is overdosing of fast food..that resulted in such allergy reaction...wanted very much to consume some erm nice stuff...but my sister told me that i should try to let my body detox for the next one week...definition of detox means...only fruits n veg...no red meat...which includes chicken...ok, so i am left with fishes only....extreme sobz...1st day and counting...
May the weakend be great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment