Lately, as u can see, I hardly post pictures in my blog..cos I am simply too lazy...or I should say too occupied with things hahaha..and with regards to what things...erm actually I have no idea, my time always zoom past me...sighz...
Anyway, I finally realised that...I think I know why I am busier...cos I am always busy playing games on facebook(bejeweled, pet society, word challenge...n the list goes on) and when I am turning in, I will then play a game of monopoly or bejeweled on my phone...that's how I am spending my time, can u believe it??? Besides that, I was told that I am becoming more and more like a geek...cos...I seemed to know things that I dont use to know...for e.g. apple launching some new products..and some technology rumours...and then...the other day, I was talking to a friend on msn..he was telling me he went for interview with some publication...I didnt know the first publication he mention...and when he asked..ok do u know pc magazine..and i say ya i heard before...damn...looks like I have really evolved into a geek...save me...:x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment