Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's finally friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe...and but shit, its friday!!! hahaha...a mixture of feelings here cos I have yet to practise my keyboard..wonderful..and tomorrow is my keyboard lesson..and despite that, I am still happily blogging here...instead of practising keyboard...mmm :P

Anyway, I think lately...I have so many chinese verse coming into my brain...for some reasons..maybe I've been reading some chinese material, I've been trying to write demo, I've been through some stuff earlier on, ya, so...things just came into my mind....in case u are reading...xxx, please remember that...我們只能越戰越勇...and yes, this is something that is hard to keep up with because many a times, when we are down and out, its hard for us to keep up with it...especially when things come one after another...but like what I have said many times...the down is here for us to appreciate the ups...and yes, I get knocked down by obstacle..I cry, I feel low morale..but at the end of the day, I know life is short, and because of that, I should try to appreciate the nice things in life, to make my life a more enjoyable one...and each time when i am at my lowest, morale all gone, somehow,I have this coming to me...我只能越戰越勇...which translates to...what doesnt kill me makes me stronger..and i have to say, its this little voice in me that makes me have that courage to move on even when i am against all odds...cos everything happens for a reason...and it just makes me appreciate things better...and mmm be a tougher person(hopefully)...

Next...I also learn the 道理...of 以退為進...cos...when u are in a bad mood, u are easily triggered...if u happen to have a bad arguement with another someone, probably he feels equally unhappy...so if two unhappy person bump into each other, they get triggered by each other easily...so...u have to take one step back...to let each other have some breathing space....so that u can better solve the problem...

So Dear xxx...though all things seemed bad now..but u are going for a small break, and if u see this...please please be happy...and remember, when we are at the pit, we cant go lower...so look for the next up ok!! :)

No comments: