There is a need for me to blog today...because today, i mean yesterday since it has past 12am already, I met people I hope to see hahahaha...:)
One of them..or I should say the main person is Mavis...:) haven seen her for 3months..I wasnt really expecting to meet her today...because she isnt a guest performer of we sing together...last year i went to take a look...this year i was contemplating on whether to go or not...and I decided to just go when one of my friend asked if i am interested to go...
Prior to attending this event, I was just wondering if Mavis would be going...since she went last year..but it wasnt exactly a must to go..but cos last yr was somewhat interesting (cos I am really touched by the audience...they were so spontaneous...)...+ I was really touched cos it has been yrs since I last hear Mavis sang...and she sang upon request!!! :) N it was a touching scene...so that's why I feel like going back again...for what that was 'given' to me last year hahahaha...
Anyway I went with an open heart...without really having an intention to meet Mavis (but of cos, I would love to see her too)....and then when I reached...to my surprise, I saw her!!! :D Just outside the building...we spoke for a while...anyway...mmm up till this stage, I think she still holds a position in my heart...I mean i am not in love with her...but its just a weird kind of bonding...that I think I have with her...cos u see, she and her song somewhat 'see me through' my teeny days...because of her, I take note of lyrics...because of her, I hope I can write some fantastic lyrics...because of her, I decided that yes, one of my goal in life is to write a song...I mean at least pen a lyrics...so, thats the impact she has on me...:) Anyway, now...the feeling towards her is not really that much of a fan...cos frankly speaking, I think the boundaries has been crossed...since like 3-4 yrs ago when she gave me her hp number( I didnt ask for it..really, she gave me!)...mmm(I am still surprised to date...) anyway...in any case, because of the impact she had on me during my teeny days, seeing her, till now, gives me a sense of warmth..which is erm indescribable..n rare to find these days...:) From sms-ing her, having her to celebrate my birthday with me last yr...meeting up from time to time...all these...to me...is like something I have never imagine will happen...(with that I shall continue to nu li and write better stuff)
Besides that, I also saw Eric, Xiaohan n Jim when I went to grab a bite...cos I was duper hungry...I need to complain!! I had dinner too early.(not sure if this is the real reason).so I couldnt finish...den i was hungry...n then super super hungry...I wanted to endure..but they had to make the xiao long bao from ding tai feng visible from my seat...till i finally lost control cos I was extremely hungry...n I went to grab a bite hahahaha...n guess what? I didnt buy the xiao long bao cos it was duper expensive...5 xiao long bao for 9 dollars...mmm lately, i am in a viscious cycle of always being overcharged in terms of food...shall share the incident next time...Ok anyway...den I met Meijie for a while...at northpoint to eat again...cos i was hungry hahahaha...hahaha...n where we had our small talks hehehe...
Also had some fun..hanging out with the people whom I went to watch concert with...laughter and non stop laughters... :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment