I am tired!!! N i need to wake up early since I need to work tomorrow, but here i am, blogging...darn...I think I will be a panda tomorrow...
The reason why I blog...is because....I feel like it? hahahaha...anyway...mmm i highly suspect that i cant drink tea at night...cos I always end up having problem of a quite awake mind, and tired body which makes me unhappy to sleep...shit shit shit!!!
Anyway, had an enjoyable lesson today...:) which i highly suspect, because of that lesson, i laugh too much and cant sleep now...ah!!!but then...from that lesson, i gather that...well, maybe I really cant write melody...hahaha..but in the first place, i didnt think i can do it...and i am doing it...plainly because of 1 objective, to be better able to grab the right feel for songs..so that I can write better lyrics...
I think it is also true that because I haven been too upset over r/s stuff lately, so i am not sad at all? to write any sad song...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment