Today, I break my usual sat routine of staying at home..cos i HAD to go out...yes, I had to...reason being, mango sale started since last week..and I have yet to get anything...and me, being a true blue mango fan, i just have to get it man...and so, I met Waipeng and went shopping!
This weekend has been a very pack one...cos on saturday, went to Xiuying's wedding which started as early as 9.30am...and I had problem sleeping early on friday...I forgot what was i doing...oh, lately i think i had overdose of mos burger milk tea...so anyway, i only manage to fall asleep at 2+...and at 6+ 7 my mum was screaming..asking all of us to wake up :x....then the wedding dinner lasted till 4..and i left slightly earlier at 3+ to rush to my class...keyboard class...it was damn damn tiring....and then back to orchard to meet my family...so so so tiring...
N today, though i am tired, i had to go out! N surprisingly, i also managed to get 2 top from zara..and another 4 from mango...broke liao...but well, this only happen yearly hehehe....there was 1 particular shirt from zara that i kinda like...tried at taka...and both available piece had stain on it...can u imagine, i am so desperate to get the top that I tried to remove one of the stain which the salesgirl said is the make up stain...cos its like, if its really make up, u rub it hard on the stain, it should lighten...but it didnt...so i went all the way to liat tower to try my luck..and i happily got it :D
While walking back...I saw Eric at BK...surprised to see him out during the evening mmm...
Anyway..I am kinda happy after having a satisfying shopping spree...and a nice dinner :D ....on my way home, when i was walking home from mrt station, i suddenly had an inspiration...and i went and hide inside my room...record the melody down..and started working on the chords hehehehehe..homework done! So happy that much is achieved today hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment