If you are reading this...guess what? You are in for a boring story of a working adult...whose blog revolve around her working life....well...cos my life is all about working lately! That's why!
Anyway, I think I been enjoying myself lately...though its tiring and very taxing sometimes, but, i think what I get in return does satisfy me to a certain extend :) The reason why I love this job is because it allows me to meet different people from all walks of life...N I am always learning something new everyday! Be it on processes, people...or the system...especially for the processes, this is indeed an eye opener...its true that you can only understand only if you are in that situation..I didnt think or know that there can be so many considerations before making a decision..making sure that things is working the way they should by taking care of all possible scenarios.....so in a way, I get to learn a lot more than I have expected...still waiting to 'decipher' the part which interest me the most...and still patiently waiting :) So...hopefully that will come soon :D
Besides that...I forsee more n more late nights to come....but in any case, I will just give my best...n hopefully...this best effort can give me something good in return! :) Wish me luck! :D
Other than that, the more interesting stuff I did was...i wrote an english song!! My very first try!!! :P I didnt think I could write in english! N I am surprised that it does relate to the topic... though I am sure that there are lots of improvement to be made, but i am still happy to have completed this song :))) This song is different from the rest as the chord progression is totally different from the other songs I have written so far...with chorus starting at F...with a very different chord progression in the chorus...so to me, this is definitely a personal achievement :)
I shall upload it to this webby my friend has introduced to me someday..when i am free :P and then i shall paste the link here :D ok time for bed...good night!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment